Celavive Sheet Mask – A Revolution In Skincare
Do you feel like the signs of aging are becoming more and more apparent every time you look in the mirror? You’re not alone. Could USANA Sheet Mask be the answer to a more youthful appearance? It might be an option to consider as millions of people feel uncomfortable about the way they look and if often leads them to consider expensive cosmetic procedures.
Let’s face it (excuse the pun) Aging is inevitable, it’s true. But certain external factors can cause some people to show more signs of aging earlier on in their lives, robbing them of a youthful appearance and a certain sense of self-confidence. Some of the factors that contribute to advanced signs of aging are:
- Overexposure to UV rays (sunlight)
- Alcohol consumption
- Poor diet
- Environmental factors such as air pollution
But before you google your closest plastic surgeon, there’s another option on the table that’s more healthy and more affordable. USANA, the leading health sciences company across the globe is proud to present its Celavive Hydrating Lifting Sheet Mask. This dual-action beauty mask hydrates and lifts your skin to give you a more refreshed and rejuvenated appearance. This is a revolutionary facial treatment that will leave your face gleaming with carefully selected ingredients that work to provide the following benefits:
- Tighter skin
- Restored moisture
- Smooth and vivid complexion
It’s important to know that this is no ordinary facial mask. USANA has taken a scientific approach in developing a product with many working components to help promote strong cells that can adapt better to those external factors that cause speed up the aging process. Let’s take a closer look into what this entails:
The USANA InCelligence Technology Infusion
We use exercise as a tool to strengthen our bodies. That makes us more versatile and vigorous in the face of stress. The same needs apply for your cells as well. This is why USANA developed InCelligence Technology as a way to help strengthen your cells. This patented technology has been infused into the USANA Sheet Mask, to allow for your cells to better fight the signs of aging.
The specially selected ingredients comprising cutting-edge peptides and botanicals promote the body’s natural production of anti-aging compounds such as collagen and hyaluronic acid.
USANA Celavive Cell Signaling Complex
Through the power of carefully selected botanicals and peptides, your cells will begin to turn on and respond more naturally due to a process called “cell signaling”. This will help improve your complexion and give it a healthier and more radiant look. The responses can vary in several ways:
- Increase in the production of collagen and elastin
- Increase in the production of hyaluronic acid
- Improved skin hydration
All three of these components will add to a firmer more youthful complexion and offset the reduced cell-signaling that comes with age. It can also offset the decreased production of skin-firming compounds such as collagen, another setback of the aging process. The ingredients behind this important cell signaling network consist of two botanical extracts, southernwood extract, and coffee-seed extract, and two bioactive peptides, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, and Hexapeptide-48 HCI.
When combined, these 4 compounds found in the USANA Sheet Mask attach to important cell receptors within the skin and in doing so, help to prevent the typical signs of aging one can expect to see throughout their lives.
USANA Sheet Mask Offers Amazing Moisturizing Extracts
The Celavive Hydrating Lifting Sheet Mask also contains carefully selected moisturizing extracts that will leave your skin hydrated and refreshed. These extracts are all-natural and are perfect for all skin types. They are the following:
- Brown algae – A type of seaweed that has detoxifying properties and is rich in nutrients such as minerals and antioxidants. It can be found in the coasts across parts of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Fireweed extract – Rich in a type of antioxidant known polyphenols, known to help fight against free radicals and oxidative stress.
- Purslane – A nutrient-rich flower which is a great source of antioxidants and Vitamins C and Vitamin E.
More Botanicals to Revive and Rejuvenate
The Celavive Hydrating Lifting Sheet Mask goes above and beyond with a long list of botanicals that offer amazing anti-aging benefits to give your skin a more radiant shine
- Japanese Pepper – Boosts your skin’s energy with antioxidants that will give you a better complexion
- Grapefruit – Rich in vitamin C and gallic acid. Both of these compounds provide the benefits of antioxidant activity and support a fresh and healthier appearance.
- Japanese honeysuckle – A lightly fragrance skin conditioner that helps to smoothe and hydrate your skin.
- Chinese star anise – Rich in nutrients such as antioxidants as well as vitamin A and C. These help in the fight against fight free radicals that cause early aging
- Baikal skullcap- an herb with detoxifying properties. It helps to prevent oxidative stress and keeps and promotes a smooth and consistent skin tone.
How to Use the Celavive Hydrating Lifting Sheet Mask
The USANA Sheet Mask is easy to use and can be applied in seconds by following these simple instructions:
Carefully remove the USANA Sheet mask from its packaging and unfold it. Once unfolded apply it to your face after you have washed and dried it. Once applied, try not to move your face or speak as it will cause the mask to slip off and this would reduce the absorption of the nutrients by your skin cells. Leave the mask on for 20 minutes then carefully remove it.
If there is any remaining serum on your skin, you can gently massage it on your face since the ingredients will continue to work towards giving you a healthier more radiant complexion.
The hydrating mask is suitable for all skin types however it is recommended that it be kept out of the reach of children. The material of the mask is pure cotton and does not contain any alcohol or parabens, and can be applied at any time throughout the day. However, if your skin experiences a negative reaction it is best to discontinue use.